In other news, cosplay has started up again! As are the conventions. Well, they're still a ways off, but I may as well list the ones I have confirmed:
- Shuto Con - March 25 - 26 - Lansing, MI - Crash Bang will be presenting 3 panels!
- Beginning Sewing for Cosplay
- Cosplay Level Up!
- Polystyrene Props and Armor
- Anime Central - May 20-22 - Rosemont, IL - Artist's Alley
- JAFAX - June 25-26 - Allendale, MI - We'll be in charge of the Masquerade and Fashion Show again!
- GenCon - August 4-7 - Indianapolis IN - still contemplating
- Youmacon - TBA - Detroit, MI - Still in the works, probably aiming for Artist's Alley again
- Anime Crossroads - December 16 - 18 - In theory, helping out with the Masq and other related events!
I'll keep you all posted (I should make a page for these lists too), as things grow and/or change.
In the meanwhile, I finally have started some work on some new cosplay, here's just a preview:
|BUT WHAT ARE THEY?!|
Needless to say, I've been playing with rubber molds and resin again.